Sunday, April 01, 2007

All I Need When I Travel Is...

All I Need When I Travel Is…

· Passport / money / ticket / toothbrush
· Spoon
· My black wool shawl
· A reading book
· Notebook
· Pen
· Flashlight
· Lungi
· Good conversation
· Walks
· Cafes
· Mountains
· A rainy day to relax
· A funny guide
· Cheap bus transportation
· New places
· Not to get sick
· A stolen kiss
· A moment in time to be
· A peaceful sunrise
· A romantic sunset
· A friendly face
· Local song/dance
· No mosquitoes
· New people
· The unusual
· The post office
· Patience with annoying kids
· A hot shower at least every three days
· Decent chocolate
· Moments of awe
· Moments of inspiration
· A church for solitude
· New food
· Post cards
· A local contact
· A roof top terrace
· A nail clipper
· A light load
· Comfortable shoes
· A reminder to reconfirm flights
· No bed bugs
· No biting dogs
· An alarm clock
· Some local language
· Memories to cherish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home